IPP adoption brings many benefits to federal agencies and their vendors. It saves taxpayer dollars through more efficient invoice processing, improves financial management, and makes it easier for vendors to do business with government.
Federal Agency Benefits
Federal agencies can save time and money by adopting IPP.
- IPP saves time by automating a formerly paper-intensive procurement process.
- IPP is available at no charge to federal agencies.
- IPP helps federal agencies avoid Prompt Payment penalties and capture early payment discounts.
- IPP supports paperwork reduction initiatives.
- IPP leverages cloud computing best practices to help federal agencies comply with the federal “cloud-first” policy.
IPP makes it easier for vendors to do business with the government.
- IPP provides multiple options for vendors to create and submit invoices electronically.
- IPP provides vendors with greater visibility into all transaction data and documents associated with a PO.
- IPP’s self-service features save time by enabling vendors to quickly answer payment-related questions.
- IPP is available at no charge to vendors.
- IPP enables vendors to better manage their cash flow projections.