IPP makes it easier for vendors to do business with the federal government. IPP gives vendors one system to transact with multiple federal agencies and provides greater visibility into all transaction data and documents associated with a purchase order. By utilizing IPP, vendors are better able to manage their receivables.
IPP adoption brings many benefits to government vendors. IPP offers multiple options for invoice submission, and the system can be accessed at any time – 24 hours a day, seven days a week, 365 days a year.
- Multiple options available for vendors to create and submit invoices electronically
- Provides vendors with greater visibility into all transaction data and documents associated with a PO
- Self-service features save time by enabling vendors to quickly answer payment-related questions
- Available at no charge to vendors
- Enables vendors to better manage their cash flow projections